Responda o máximo de questões possíveis e descubra o quanto você sabe sobre o idioma.
2. A: Are we here for the concert?
Yeah, we are. How about them?Yes, I am. How about you?Yes they are. How about us?Nope, we weren´t.
3. A - What do you think about Greg?
His a nice person.He’s an amazing person.She’s a friendly person.He’s an fantastic person.
4. I have a message for Nancy.
Tell her that I called.Tell him that I calledTell us that I calledTell them that I called
5. A: That haircut looks great. It really suits you.
B: Thanks, but __________.
I did like itI didn’t liked itI didn’t like itI no like it
6. A: How can I improve my singing?
The best way is by practicing.The best way is for practicing.The best way is to practicing.The best way is with practicing.
7. Peter is as _____________ as Paul
8. Is it _____________ hot or cold?
9. Have you paid the bill, ___________?
Have youHave paid youHaven’t paid youHaven’t you
10. I don’t know if you’ve ever thought about starting your own business, ______________
But you can post your résumé on the site.But it’s really hard work.But he just got hired as an interpreterBut it has all kinds of ideas for opportunities to work overseas.
Seja um Franqueado
(91) 3212-6787 (Batista Campos)
(91) 3222-6626 (Alcindo Cacela)
(91) 3273-4349 (Cidade Nova)
(91) 3231-5938 (Tavares Bastos)
(91) 3248-7996 (Augusto Montenegro)
(91) 3751-4513 (Abaetetuba)
(91) 3754-1876 (Barcarena)
(91) 98176-43 / 99217-5977 (Curuçá)
Copyright © 2018, Castilla Idiomas. Todos os Direitos Reservados.